Sunday 28 September 2014

MY LAST SUMMER!!

Hello, my name is Laia and today I'm going to explain my last summer. First I'm talking about Banyoles, second about l'Estartit and finally about l'Escala.

Ok, let's start!

First I stayed in Banyoles. In there, I went to parties and meet friends. We went to the swimming pool, we went shopping in Girona...

Second I went to l'Estartit with my favourite girls: Helena, JĂșlia and Mireia without parents. We were there a week and every day we went to the beach, in the pool... I hope to repeat next year!!!

And finally I go to l'Escala with my father and others. Perfect days with family. We are nine people and the house where we stayed was 5, but we are used. It was fantastic!! Returning to Banyoles we went with friends to Festes del Tura in Olot.


Also this summer I met a very special person for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment